Movement Debrief Episode 63 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- How should the ribcage move during normal respiratory mechanics?
- How should the abdominal wall expand during normal respiratory mechanics?
- How should breathing during variability-based activities be coached?
- What are normal compensatory thoracic spine presentations with narrow and wide infrasternal angles?
- How can someone present with different thoracic spine orientations despite these “normal” strategies?
- What can you do to improve thoracic spine mobility in these cases?
- Is it safe to load compensatory movement strategies?
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Check out Human Matrix promo video below
Below are some testimonials for the class
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
December 8th-9th, Charleston, SC (early bird ends November 11th)
February 2nd-3rd, 2019, New Providence, NJ (early bird ends January 4th)
Want to get a handout that explains normal respiratory mechanics? Click here, you’ll see pictures of the ribcage mechanics I mentioned
Here is a link to the infrasternal angle debriefs
Here is a link to the pumphandle debrief.
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Get learning goodies and more”]