Movement Debrief Episode 36 is in the books. Here is a copy of the video and audio for your listening pleasure.
Here is the set list:
- How should a PTA approach clinicals and going into the field
- What traits make for a great PTA?
- How should PTs utilize PTAs?
- What ideas do I have for a person with a R sacroiliac joint fusion who has severe scoliosis and presents with migraines and headaches
- What are my routines like in the morning, evening, writing and more
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies: