Movement Debrief Episode 26 is in the books. Here is a copy of the video and audio for your listening pleasure.
Here were all the topics:
- What treatment parameters should be considered when working with someone who is overly kyphotic
- What to look at when assessing a total hip arthroplasty
- What training pieces should be considered and focused on with a total hip arthroplasty
- Should anything be avoided on the training floor with a total hip arthroplasty?
- How do I restore shoulder flexion
- How do I use cervical rotation to restore cervical lordosis
- What exactly do I mean by restoring sagittal, frontal, and transverse planes?
- How do I assess the three planes
- How do I restore the three planes
- Can the ribcage and t-spine act independently?
Here were the links I mentioned tonight
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Post-Rehab Total Hips
Coordinating Three Planes