So peeps, I’m going on vacation this week.
So instead of a debrief, I present to you the first legit episode of the Zac Cupples show.
I’ll be putting these bad boys out occasionally when I have a topic that I feel would be better to riff on as opposed to discussing in a debrief or writing about.
Here’s an outline of the topics I discussed
- Reasons to go into physical therapy
- What to look for in a PT school
- The goals of physical therapy school
- What you should take away from school
- What classes I recommend a student to take
Here were the links I mentioned tonight
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Get learning goodies and more”]
Also, check out the mentoring, movement, and training services I offer: