Respiration, and how it impacts movement, is a topic of dear interest to me.
I scoured a bunch of resources to better understand how this process works, and I figured I’d record a talk on how I am applying these concepts.
Basically, I do the work, you reap the results #tistheseason
Here were some of the topics I discussed in this talk:
- The anatomy of respiration
- The physiology of respiration
- Alterations in physiology and anatomy as respiratory demands increase
- How to simply assess how movement is affected by respiration
- Easy to implement treatments to favorably impact movement
If you want immediate access to the remainder of the nearly 90 minute talk, and a FREE 27 page PDF file of my talk notes, fill out the form below.
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Yes, a free talk and notes sounds like a sweet deal”]
Without further adieu, here is the first 30 minutes of the talk.