Maximizing performance, health, and wellness involves a multisystem approach.
You can’t just exercise. You also have to sleep, de-stress, eat well, and so much more.
So-to with your finances. If you can build multiple income streams, you are more likely to stay afloat if one of those streams falls.
Yet how do you integrate all of these things without being spread too thin and getting overly complicated?
These were parts of the conversation I had with Brian Schwabe of The Student Physical Therapist.
Topics discussed include:
- Periodizing life
- Integrating multiple jobs into one
- Remote consulting
- What is movement?
- Why simple exercises are a better choice than complicated ones
- The struggles, successes, and failures of working in the NBA
- How I developed a multimodal and multisystem approach
- Why application maximizes your ability to learn
Image by www_slon_pics from Pixabay