Movement Debrief Episode 96 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- Do I use voluntary muscle contractions during my exercises?
- When is it useful, and when is it not?
- Why is it useful to pursue fitness when rehabilitating an injury or with persistent pain?
- Why would hip pain occur during squats if the femurs fall into internal rotation?
- How could a bench press with a high arch negatively impact this?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST. Enjoy!
and the audio version:
Below are the links mentioned in the show notes
Check out Human Matrix promo video below:
Below are some testimonials for the class:
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
November 23rd-24th, New York City, NY (early bird ends October 27th at 11:55pm)
December 7th-8th, Orlando, FL (early bird ends November 8th at 11:55pm)
January 25th-26th, Scotts Valley, CA (early bird ends December 24th)
April 4th-5th, 2020, Atlanta, GA (early bird ends March 6th at 11:55pm)
Or check out this little teaser for Human Matrix home study. Best part is if you attend the live course you’ll get this bad boy for free!
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Below is the wall bridge that I mentioned
Here is a debrief on the pelvic floor
Below is one of my favorite rolling exercises:
Voluntary Muscle Contractions
Building Fitness During Rehab
Hip Pain During Squats
Cover photo credit: Your House Fitness