Did you miss Movement Debrief live yesterday? Though much more fun live, I have a video of what we discussed below.
This debrief was quite fun, as we had an impromptu viewer q&a. Thank you Alan Luzietti for the awesome questions! If you follow along live on Facebook or Youtube, I will do my best to answer any questions you ask.
Yesterday we discussed the following topics:
- Why you should emphasize sagittal plane activities longer than you think
- How to coach exercises to maximize client learning and compliance
- Why detaching from your client encounters makes you a better clinician
- Viewer Q&A – “centering from the chaos” & TFL Inhibition
Lastly, if you want the acute:chronic workload calculator I spoke about, click here.
Without further ado:
If you missed me live, you can check out Episode 4 of Movement Debrief below. We hit a small technical difficulty early on, but it all ended up working out.
We discuss the following concepts:
- Why I Emphasize Hamstrings before quadriceps after ACL reconstruction
- Why Hip Rotation isn’t always a reliable measure
- Interpreting the Ober’s Test
- Meeting the Patient’s Needs vs the Clinician’s Needs
I apologize that the quality is not so great. I’ve moved to a rural part of Arizona, which as of right now does not allow for the best of streaming. If you friend me on facebook, however, you can watch the live stream, which has surprisingly much better quality.
Click here for the post I mentioned discussing combining blood flow restriction training with E-stim.