Let me guess, you are devastated you missed last night’s Movement Debrief.
You should be. It was by far the most interactive debrief we had yet. Loved how active everyone was, and definitely some people help me get better.
Kudos to Steve, Jo, Yonnie-Pooh, and the many others who commented on today’s Debrief.
Here’s what we talked about:
- How the stress response impacts many areas
- Treatment hierarchies
- How to restore sensation loss post-surgery
- Functional Medicine
- Why taking care of your health helps others
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. (occasionally) They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST.
A Live Movement Video Series
Hey party people.
I recently started doing some live feeds on the interwebz. You can check me out on Facebook and Youtube if you want to see me live.
Otherwise, I thought I’d share with the very first episode of “Movement Debrief.”
Here we dive into the following topics:
- The importance of reflection
- Using similar language to the patient.
- De-threatening that language
- Restoring sagittal plane control
- A case for manual therapy