Movement Debrief Episode 53 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- What is the difference between pelvic rotation and tilt?
- What are the treatment considerations for each?
- What are Harrison’s Grooves?
- What are the treatment considerations for Harrison’s Grooves?
- Is the overhead squat test useful for determining movement limitations?
- What squat variations ought to be tested?
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here are some pictures of Harrison’s Grooves
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Tilt vs. Rotation