Movement Debrief Episode 94 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- What is FAI (femoracetabular impingement)?
- How does FAI occur if bones do not touch?
- What treatments are recommended for FAI?
- What is the purpose of a warm-up?
- Should you change someone’s prep routine before competition?
- What reasons would warrant a change in prep routine?
- What is EMG?
- Are EMG studies useful?
- If/when should we put stock into EMG?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST. Enjoy!
and the audio version:
Below are the links mentioned in the show notes
Check out Human Matrix promo video below:
Below are some testimonials for the class:
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
October 5th-6th, Boston, MA (early bird ends September 6th at 11:55pm)
November 23rd-24th, New York City, NY (early bird ends October 27th at 11:55pm)
December 7th-8th, Orlando, FL (early bird ends November 8th at 11:55pm)
January 25th-26th, Scotts Valley, CA (early bird ends December 24th)
Or check out this little teaser for Human Matrix home study. Best part is if you attend the live course you’ll get this bad boy for free!
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Movement debriefs on the hip can be found here.