Episode 7 of the Movement Debrief (aka The Movement Awakens) occurred last night.
I can only imagine how devastated you are that you missed it.
But hey, though I think it’s way more fun live, I have a copy of the video below, where we discussed the following topics:
- Why fundamental PT skills are still relevant
- Why the basic clinical exam is incredibly important
- Determining if you can or cannot help your patients
- A simple trick to making any movement a neurodynamic test
- Doing what is best for the patient, not your ego or agenda